Model 13000 Miniature All Welded Diaphragm Seal
The Marsh Instruments Model 13000 Miniature All Welded Diaphragm Seal is designed for use with 2” to 3.5” bourdon tube gauges with a minimum pressure of 100 psi. Seals are available in all 316 stainless steel or with Hastelloy™ C process housing and diaphragm. Maximum operating pressure is 2000 psi at +100°F. Marsh Bellofram recommends the use of diaphragm seals such as the Model 13000 Miniature All Welded Diaphragm Seal to extend instrumentation service life and reduce downtime and maintenance costs, by protecting instrumentation from corrosion, clogging, freezing, or pulsation damage. Units are filled and calibrated to gauges only.
- Designed for use with 2” to 3.5” bourdon tube gauges
- Minimum pressure of 100 psi; maximum pressure of 2000 psi at +100°F
- Available in all 316 stainless steel or with Hastelloy™ C process housing and diaphragms
- Pressure gauge measurement requirements up to 2000 psi at +100°F
- Small or space constrained applications
- Corrosive installations