Type 3110 and Type 3120 EP Analog Circuit Card Pressure Transducers
Type 3110 and Type 3120 EP Analog Circuit Card Pressure Transducers from Marsh Bellofram.
The Type 3110 and Type 3120 are a series of single- (3110) and double-loop (3120) electro-pneumatic analog circuit-card servo pressure transducers, designed to provide compact, high-performance, economical air pressure monitoring capabilities.
Occupying an overall footprint of just 2 inches x 2.8 inches (50.8 mm x 71.12 mm) and with available analog monitor output ranges from 29” Hg to 600 psig, Types 3110 and 3120 offer user selectable, configurable (zero and span) industry standard 0-10 VDC or 4-20 mA control signals, with custom signal outputs available upon request. Industry-standard analog monitor output signals (0-10 V or 4-20 mA optional) are available for user monitoring of actual output pressure. Industry-standard logic output signals (high or low) are available for monitoring set point status – either ‘at set point’ or ‘still searching’. They are designed for use within a variety of OEM applications.
Two individual manifold block configurations are available, one with front ports, to facilitate direct panel mounting or seamless insertion into a DIN-rail adapter tray; and the second with bottom ports, facilitating use within multi-unit manifold system applications. An on-board pressure transducer within the manifold block permits ±0.5% full scale accuracy. Custom multi-unit manifolds are also available upon request. Marsh Bellofram Types 3110 and 3120 are perfect for size-conscious OEMs looking for air pressure monitoring without sacrificing any of the high-end capabilities normally associated with full-size I/Ps.
- High-precision air regulation capabilities in an analog circuit card format
- Extremely compact
- Available analog monitor output ranges from 29” Hg to 600 psig
- User selectable configurable (zero and span) industry standard 0-10 VDC or 4-20 mA control signals
- Industry standard logic output signals (high or low) available for monitoring set point status
- Two available manifold block configurations
- Damper control
- Gas chromatography
- Process controllers
- Medical equipment, such as ventilators and blood analyzers
- Any OEM application where high-performance air pressure monitoring is a required without sacrificing the high-end capabilities associated with full size I/P’s